The ideal choice for casual rides around the neighborhood, bike path, or wherever your adventure awaits. Our unique Foot Forward pedal placement and easy upright riding position ensure total comfort and stability while on the bike. The Foot Forward position allows you to maintain proper saddle height while still having the ability to place your feet on the ground when seated. The Drifter 7 offers a straightforward 1 x 7 drivetrain that is durable and provides a wide enough gearing for most terrain.
– Lightweight 6061 alloy frame with foot-forward riding position
– Alloy crankset with sealed cartridge bottom bracket
– Alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
– 26 x 2.25-inch multi-condition tires
– Alloy upright city handlebar and stem
– Sun custom cruiser saddle and ergo grips
– Steel chain guard
– Alloy kickstand
There are no reviews yet.