This is a Demo unit of the Fuel EX. It comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty, and has been ridden off road, so it does have some wear.
Fuel EX 9.8 is the carbon trail bike that can fly through singletrack, throw down with the rowdy trail crew, and crush miles during marathon races. A lightweight full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 1×12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, carbon wheels, and FOX Performance Float suspension with Trek’s exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft shock make it the perfect choice for all-mountain shredders who want a single bike that does it all.
It’s right for you if…
You like going fast, getting rowdy, and clearing every obstacle on the first try. You want a single bike that can handle any trail, with high-quality parts, a carbon frame, and dialed suspension for everything from burly technical descents to singletrack and even endurance races.
The tech you get
A light and stiff full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 140mm FOX Performance 36 Float fork, 130mm of rear travel with a FOX Performance Float shock featuring Trek’s exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft, and a 1×12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain. Plus, powerful Shimano SLX 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line Carbon 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for quick engagement, a Bontrager Line Elite dropper post, and a Bontrager Line Pro OCLV Carbon handlebar. An internal storage compartment and Control Freak cable routing add to the bike’s capability and sleek look.
The final word
Fuel EX 9.8 is the definitive mountain bike, and a great choice if you’re going to invest in a single bike for all kinds of terrain. A full carbon frame, quality parts build, and advanced suspension make it an outstanding all-around mountain bike for endurance racing and ripping every kind of trail.
Why you’ll love it
– This bike is light, fast, and capable of shredding any kind of trail whether you’re heading out for an afternoon session or miles of endurance riding
– RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
– A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
– We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5-inch wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5-inch or 29-inch, and sizes M to XL get 29-inch wheels
– Make it yours: it’s customizable through Project One
There are no reviews yet.