Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
Emonda SL 7, Mulsanne Blue/Trek Black 50 – May-1 ’23
Emonda SL 7, Mulsanne Blue/Trek Black 52 – Aug-15 ’23
Emonda SL 7, Mulsanne Blue/Trek Black 54 – Feb-27 ’23
Emonda SL 7, Mulsanne Blue/Trek Black 56 – Nov-28 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Emonda SL 7, Mulsanne Blue/Trek Black 58 – May-29 ’23
Emonda SL 7, Mulsanne Blue/Trek Black 60 – Oct-17 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Émonda SL 7 Disc is an ultralight carbon road bike thats aerodynamically designed for more free speed while hammering flats and flying up climbs. A wireless Di2 electronic drivetrain for blazing fast shifting, lightweight carbon wheels, and other race-worthy parts make this bike a great choice for fast roadies looking for every performance advantage.
Its right for you if…
You dont ever want to miss a shift again, and you value the predictability, smoothness, and lightning fast shifting of a new wireless Di2 electronic drivetrain. You want an ultralight, ultra-fast carbon frame and carbon wheels, plus the power and confidence of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
A lightweight and aerodynamic 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork, an all-new wireless Shimano Ultegra Di2 2×12 electronic drivetrain, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 carbon wheels, and Shimano Ultegra hydraulic flat-mount disc brakes.
The final word
Our ultralight aero carbon frame, electronic shifting, carbon wheels, and hydraulic disc brakes make this bike an outstanding choice for the rider who wants a speedy, lightweight race bike that beats everyone up massive climbs and down epic descents.
Why youll love it
– All-new wireless Ultegra Di2 delivers ever faster, smoother, and more responsive shifts than ever
– Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SL platform ever on flats and climbs alike
– This bike is fully capable of taking on the biggest climbs, steepest descents, and fastest sprints
– Like every Émonda, its built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
– Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather, on any road
There are no reviews yet.