Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
FX 2 Disc, Satin Lithium Grey L – Jun-6 ’22
FX 2 Disc, Satin Lithium Grey M – In Stock NOW !
FX 2 Disc, Satin Lithium Grey S – In Stock NOW !
FX 2 Disc, Satin Viper Red S – Jul-1 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
FX 2 Disc, Satin Viper Red M – In Stock NOW !
FX 2 Disc, Satin Viper Red L – In Stock NOW !
FX 2 Disc, Satin Lithium Grey XS – In Stock NOW !
FX 2 Disc, Satin Viper Red XS – In Stock NOW !
FX 2 Disc is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a dime and ask for change, even when the weather isnt cooperating. Train, commute, or ride for fun with the lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, 18 speeds, and semi-skinny tires that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
Its right for you if…
Raining cats and dogs? That doesnt keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so youre never pedaling too hard or too soft, and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride!
The final word
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market, or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why youll love it
– More confident braking means bad weather doesnt have to keep you from enjoying your ride
– Its versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether thats riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmers market to pick up groceries
– Its easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
– Like every Trek hybrid, its backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
– The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bikes sleek look
There are no reviews yet.