Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
Verve 3 Disc, Metallic Gunmetal L – In Stock NOW !
Verve 3 Disc, Metallic Gunmetal M – PAST DUE – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Verve 3 Disc, Metallic Gunmetal S – In Stock NOW !
Verve 3 Disc, Mulsanne Blue S – In Stock NOW !
Verve 3 Disc is an easy-riding hybrid bike designed for comfort on roads, paths, and city streets. The highest-end model in the Verve family features an upgraded drivetrain, stable puncture-resistant tires, and vibration-reducing handlebars and grips that make your ride even more comfortable.
Its right for you if…
You want a bike that will take you wherever you want to go, and keep you comfortable on every ride. Youre interested in trying some longer rides for fitness or commuting and want dependable parts and an overall ride quality that makes you smile every time you hop on the saddle.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds, powerful disc brakes, wide 45c puncture-resistant tires for extra confidence and stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost, and an IsoZone handlebar and grips that absorb bumps from the road.
The final word
The top-shelf model in the Verve family is fast and comfortable. It has a wide range of gearing for whatever climbs you encounter on your ride, disc brakes that stop in any weather, and design details that keep you comfortable on longer fitness rides and commutes.
Why youll love it
– This hybrid combines great comfort features with an upgraded road bike-style drivetrain thats lighter and better geared for performance
– Verves upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
– This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
– Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
– Like every Trek hybrid, its backed by Treks Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
There are no reviews yet.