X-Caliber 8 is a cross country mountain bike made for fast laps and long days on the trail. It’s built with special attention to value and the parts that make the biggest difference in performance. A 1x SRAM drivetrain, RockShox fork, and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for new mountain bikers and XC racers searching for fast, fun, singletrack adventure.
It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for a fast mountain bike for singletrack—one that’s fully capable of taking on races, marathons, and competitive group rides. You want something that is reliable and fun with dependable, lightweight parts.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, a RockShox 30 Silver 100mm suspension fork with a lockout and an air spring that’s lighter and more adjustable than a coil spring, tubeless ready wheels with Boost141 hub spacing, and a smooth, efficient SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with a wide-range cassette.
The final word
With X-Caliber 8, you’re getting a performance frame paired with performance parts, like a RockShox air fork and 1x SRAM Eagle drivetrain. Plus, it’s equipped with durable, lightweight alloy rims that save weight and are easy to upgrade to tubeless.
Why you’ll love it
– It has the price of a more basic hardtail, but the parts and performance of a more expensive one
– The RockShox air fork has a rebound adjust and can be tuned to the rider’s weight, and it’s way higher quality than what you’d normally get on an MTB at this price
– The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade
– Smart Wheel Sizing means you’ll get the fastest wheel that fits (29″ wheels on larger frames, 27.5″ wheels on smaller frames)
– The 1x drivetrain delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter
There are no reviews yet.