Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail. It has plus-sized tires that inspire confidence by keeping you stable, a suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots, an easy-to-use 1x drivetrain, and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding singletrack.
It’s right for you if…
– You know there are good times to be had on the trail, and you want to be part of them! You’re looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day.
The tech you get
– A strong aluminum frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with wide, grippy tires, and an SR Suntour fork with 120mm of travel. It has a trail-tough Shimano drivetrain with 10 speeds and a wide range of gears for climbing, hydraulic disc brakes, and a dropper post for extra room on rough trails.
The final word
– Roscoe 6 is like the friend who takes you mountain biking for the first time and never gets frustrated while they’re teaching you how to ride. It’s all about getting out there, having fun, and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!
Why you’ll love it
– It’s more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it’s like an instant ability upgrade
– Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability
– The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents
– It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
Built for fun
– Roscoe is a confidence-inspiring trail hardtail with stable handling, robust parts, and a longer-travel fork that gives you more control over bigger hits. Built to party with 1x drivetrains and dropper posts, these models are perfect for anyone who values fun over fast.
High tech frame
– The Alpha Gold Aluminum frame is packed with features that make your ride better. A tapered head tube gives you more precise, confident handling on the front end, while Boost 141 rear hub spacing gives you shorter chainstays for more nimble handling out back.
27.5 Plus traction
– Better traction gives you more confidence. Roscoe’s extra-wide 27.5 Plus tires give you more grip and overall stability so you can roll over anything with confidence.
There are no reviews yet.