Dual Sport 2 Women’s is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It’s efficient on pavement, stable on rougher terrain like gravel paths, and comfortable wherever you ride it. A suspension fork, all-terrain tires, and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for riders who want to explore beyond smooth city streets.
It’s right for you if…
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim with touchpoints designed specifically for women and features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, a reliable drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedaling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tires that are grippy yet fast-rolling, disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, and a saddle designed for women.
The final word
Dual Sport 2 Women’s is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Pavement? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and fender mounts, front suspension, touchpoints designed for women, and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
Why you’ll love it
– The fork’s lockout feature ensures you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
– A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
– Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
– Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
– It’s easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
There are no reviews yet.