Madone SLR 7 Disc eTap is ultralight, insanely fast, and super smooth. This carbon road bike is built with our all-new 800 Series OCLV Carbon aero frame, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and control, and a wireless electronic SRAM drivetrain for fast and reliable shifting.
It’s right for you if…
You’re serious about speed, and you want our best aero frame. You also want the precision, predictability, and smoother gear progression of SRAM’s 12-speed Force eTap AXS fully wireless electronic drivetrain.
The tech you get
Our lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping, road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, and invisible cable routing. A 2×12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, a SRAM Force AXS power meter, hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels, and an adjustable aero bar and stem.
The final word
Madone SLR is our best and lightest aero frame, but it’s the SRAM Force AXS drivetrain that sets this model apart. You get the performance advantage of wireless electronic shifting, a 12-speed cassette, and a SRAM Force AXS power meter.
Why you’ll love it
– 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
– Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start
– Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it’s damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
– A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
– Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwork
There are no reviews yet.