Domane AL 2 Disc is an awesome pick for your first road bike. The lightweight frame is responsive yet stable for a fun, confidence-inspiring ride. Plus, it’s built with reliable parts and disc brakes that provide better stopping power in any weather. Best of all, the comfort-focused design makes every single ride more enjoyable.
It’s right for you if…
You’re just getting into riding, and want an amazing first bike that’ll open up the world of road cycling to you. You want one that’s versatile, comfortable, affordable, and built with disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
The tech you get
The Shimano drivetrain has 16 speeds, with shifters that are integrated into the brake levers so your hands never have to leave the bars. The wide range of gears makes it easier to ride terrain that varies in elevation. The lightweight aluminum frame has mounts for fenders and a carbon fork—features that are not typically available in road bikes at this price point. Plus, disc brakes provide better, more reliable braking power than rim brakes in any road conditions.
The final word
Hit the open road on the perfect bike for getting into road riding. Its comfort-first design is fast yet stable, it comes with reliable parts, and has disc brakes that perform well in any weather.
Why you’ll love it
– A smooth, comfortable, and super fun ride at a price that won’t break the bank
– The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence
– The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly
– DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
– Like every Trek bike, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
There are no reviews yet.