Emonda SLR 9 Disc is an ultralight, aerodynamic carbon road bike that’s designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we’ve ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV layup ever. Shimano’s highest-end electronic drivetrain and our best climbing wheels give you every edge against the competition.
It’s right for you if…
Great is for everyone else. You want the best, just like the pros of Trek-Segafredo, and that’s our lightest, fastest road bike ever, stacked with tech that delivers an incredible difference in performance.
The tech you get
An ultralight and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, a 2×11 Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, ultralight, fast, and stable Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless ready wheels, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Everything about this bike is ultralight and ultra fast, from the aero frame to the carbon wheels, to the precise, reliable shifting of the Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain.
Why you’ll love it
– Trek’s fastest climbing bike is aero, weighs in at less than 700g, and rides like a dream
– The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
– 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
– The Aeolus RSL 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Emonda
– Make it yours: it’s fully customizable through Project One
There are no reviews yet.