Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
Roscoe 8, Matte Black Olive L – Jun-20 ’22
Roscoe 8, Matte Black Olive M – Jun-20 ’22
Roscoe 8, Matte Black Olive M/L – Oct-31 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Roscoe 8, Matte Black Olive S – Aug-29 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Roscoe 8, Matte Black Olive XL – Jan-2 ’23
Roscoe 8, Mulsanne Blue L – In Stock NOW !
Roscoe 8, Mulsanne Blue M – Aug-8 ’22
Roscoe 8, Mulsanne Blue M/L – Feb-20 ’23 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Roscoe 8, Mulsanne Blue S – In Stock NOW !
Roscoe 8, Mulsanne Blue XL – PAST DUE
Roscoe 8, Mulsanne Blue XS – In Stock NOW !
Roscoe 8 is a trail hardtail for anyone looking to have some serious fun out in the dirt. 29er wheels, grippy 2.6″ tires, and a 140mm suspension fork make it a blast on every trail, from packed singletrack to the loose stuff. Its a laid-back trail mountain bike dressed in a high-quality spec thats ready to party.
Its right for you if…
You want to have fun. Youre searching for a playful trail bike with high-quality parts so that when youre out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a 140mm RockShox 35 Gold fork with a lockout, a SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with a wide range of gears for climbing, powerful 4-piston brakes, and a dropper post for room to get low on descents, corners, and jumps. Plus, fast-rolling 29er wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement and wide, grippy 2.6″ tires.
The final word
High-quality parts, high quality fun. With an upgraded fork, upgraded wheels, a wide range of gears, and 4-piston brakes this bike takes trail-riding shenanigans seriously.
– 29er wheels and wide, 2.6″ tires make for a grippy, confident, and fast-rolling ride
– The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly, so its out of the way on descents
– The RockShox forks Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and its lighter than a coil spring
– The fork’s lockout feature lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency on flat stretches
– Sizes X-Small – Small: 27.5-inch
– Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
There are no reviews yet.