Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
Slash 9.9 XO1, Carbon Blue Smoke L (29 wheel) – Dec-1 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Slash 9.9 XO1, Carbon Blue Smoke M (29 wheel) – Nov-3 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Slash 9.9 XO1, Carbon Blue Smoke ML (29 wheel) – Nov-3 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Slash 9.9 XO1, Carbon Blue Smoke XL (29 wheel) – Dec-21 ’22 – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Slash 9.9 is the fastest enduro mountain bike in the lineup, so its no surprise its the go-to ride for the pros of Trek Factory Racing Enduro. A full carbon frame, all-new hard-charging suspension, fast-rolling carbon wheels, and SRAMs newest X01 Eagle drivetrain make this top-of-the-line ride the undisputed king of enduro.
Its right for you if…
Youre looking for the kind of performance advantages that come only from the kind of enduro race bikes that rip it up on the world’s biggest stage. You like going fast, getting rowdy, and railing corners all the way to the top step of the podium.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 160mm of travel and an all-new RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with an updated Thru Shaft damper, plus an all-new RockShox ZEB fork with extra-beefy 38mm stanchions. A SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain with the new 10-52 cassette and Line Carbon 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for quick acceleration when you need it most.
The final word
Theres not a single part on this bike that wasnt made for ripping it up at insane speeds on the wildest enduro courses in the world. Fast, tough, fast, fun, fast. Did we mention this bike is fast?
Why youll love it
– The RockShox ZEB forks bigger 38mm stanchions help you stay on your line through the chunky stuff, while the updated damper lets you dial in the feel
– New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
– We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
– Wider seat tube, wider dropper—the 34.9mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster
– A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear
There are no reviews yet.