Fuel EX 7 shines when you’re charging down tricky descents, where the upgraded suspension package comes in handy. A lightweight aluminum frame, tubeless ready wheels, and a reliable 1×12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain make this an awesome all-around full suspension mountain bike.
It’s right for you if…
You want one bike that’s fun to ride on every trail, and you want upgraded parts, like a smoother DebonAir spring fork and a completely tubeless setup for less weight and more traction.
The tech you get
A light yet stiff alloy frame, a 140mm RockShox fork with a DebonAir spring for better small-bump compliance, and a FOX shock. A 1×12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain with a wide gear range. Plus, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels with tubeless tires and a dropper post.
The final word
Fuel EX 7 is a great all-around trail bike for a wide variety of terrain. It has upgrades where it matters most, like the suspension, drivetrain, and tubeless ready Bontrager wheels.
Why you’ll love it
– You get more traction and control with upgraded parts you won’t outgrow right away as your skills progress
– You’re getting a solid trail bike that’s ready for anything you are
– The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents
– Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tire support so you get better traction and control
– We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5-inch wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5-inch or 29-inch, and sizes M to XL get 29-inch wheels
There are no reviews yet.