Remedy 8 hits the sweet spot in all-mountain performance and value. A lightweight alloy frame, SRAM GX Eagle component spec, and a premium RockShox suspension package make it the ideal ride for sendy bois who want a ridiculously fun bike for whipping around on ridiculously fun trails.
It’s right for you if…
You like getting rowdy on rough trails. One or both of your wheels leave the ground often, and you want an alloy bike that’s tough enough to handle whatever you throw at it. You don’t shy away from gnarly trails. Your bike shouldn’t either.
The tech you get
A light and tough aluminum frame, an upgraded 160mm RockShox Super Deluxe fork with a plush DebonAir spring and Charger 2.1 RC damper that gives you more adjustment and control, and 150mm of rear travel with an exclusive RE:aktiv rear shock. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with leg-saving lower climbing gears, and Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels.
The final word
It’s our highest-end aluminum Remedy. The beefy alloy frame, 27.5″ wheels, and premium suspension make it the perfect ride to dish out and stand up to some serious abuse on the trail. If you’re measuring your rides in rad per dollar, you won’t do better than Remedy 8.
Why you’ll love it
– This is our best blend of performance and value in the Remedy family: an alloy frame with the same spec as much higher-end bikes makes this model a smokin’ deal
– 29er wheels are great for other people, but 27.5″ wheels are livelier and more fun on rugged trails
– It surfs down rough trails and conquers jumps with sure-footed confidence, then flies back to the top with its extra low 52-tooth climbing gear
– Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
– Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5 x 2.8″ tires
There are no reviews yet.