Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
Slash 8, Miami Green L (29 wheel) – In Stock NOW !
Slash 8, Miami Green M (29 wheel) – Sep-5 ’22
Slash 8, Miami Green ML (29 wheel) – Sep-5 ’22
Slash 8, Miami Green S (29 wheel) – Sep-12 ’22
Slash 8, Miami Green XL (29 wheel) – Sep-5 ’22
Slash 8 is an enduro mountain bike that rolls on fast 29er wheels and floats on plush RockShox suspension with SRAMs newest GX Eagle handling drivetrain duties. An aluminum frame with fresh new tech and tough alloy wheels push this bike into the sweet spot for all-around rippers.
Its right for you if…
You want a big bike with big wheels to roll over big things and send big hits. You might enter some enduro races, but you mostly just want to rail sketchy descents faster than anyone else in your crew.
The tech you get
An aluminum frame built for harsh riding with a threaded bottom bracket, dual downtube guards, Knock Block 2.0, and 160mm of travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock for long descents and 170mm RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with an extra-low 52-tooth gear, Code R 4-piston brakes, and completely tubeless Line Comp 30 wheels.
The final word
Slash 8 puts serious enduro performance within reach with smart choices on spec that wont empty your wallet. The aluminum frame, burly suspension, and 1×12 Eagle drivetrain makes for a ride thats equally at home on the race course and on a big, backwoods session.
Why youll love it:
– A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
– We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
– Its equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild-Yes, Slash is a race bike, but its ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
– New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
– Wider seat tube, wider dropper-the 34.9mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster
There are no reviews yet.