Latest Estimated arrival date to US Ports
Please allow ~2 weeks for bike to arrive assembled at your local store.
SB130 C-SERIES LG RAW/GY CLR 21 – PAST DUE – LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is “too” anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? Its one bike that rules.
– At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
– The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
– The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
– A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
– No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
– An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
– Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
– Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
– Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
– Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
– The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
There are no reviews yet.