Fuel EX 9.9 makes no compromises. Top-shelf suspension, carbon everything, and SRAM’s latest X01 Eagle AXS wireless drivetrain make this ripper ready to rule any trail in style. It’s fast, it’s light, and it’s got everything you need to crush your next trail ride.
It’s right for you if…
You want a bike as versatile as you are, and you’re demanding—of yourself and of your equipment. You want the lightest weight, the most adjustability, and the highest precision so the last thing you have to worry about on your next adventure is your bike.
The tech you get
A light and stiff OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with internal storage, FOX Factory suspension with Kashima Coat and an efficient yet plush RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper. A fully wireless SRAM X01 Eagle AXS 1×12 electronic drivetrain and RockShox Reverb AXS dropper post. Plus, Bontrager Line Carbon 30 wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for quick engagement, and a Bontrager Line Pro OCLV Carbon handlebar.
The final word
If you can have just one mountain bike, this is it. Fuel EX 9.9 has the lightest, most advanced parts with the most adjustability and precision. It’s equally at home on fast flowy singletrack, brutal leg-busting climbs, and gnarly arm-pumping descents.
Why you’ll love it
– The SRAM X01 Eagle AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
– RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
– The Fox Factory 36 fork gives you four-way damping adjustments, plus you get Kashima Coat for smoother, more durable stanchions
– We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5″ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5″ or 29″, and sizes M to XL get 29″ wheels
– Make it yours: it’s fully customizable through Project One
There are no reviews yet.