Checkpoint SL Frameset is a carbon gravel bike frame for epic all-road adventures. OCLV Carbon, a gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, extra mounts for essential accessories, and massive tire clearance make it the ideal starting point for a lightweight, high-performance gravel bike build.
It’s right for you if…
You’re in it for the adventure and want a performance gravel bike so you can go farther and faster. You spend long days in the saddle, and want the gravel-smoothing ride of Trek’s exclusive IsoSpeed decoupler on your dream gravel bike build.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, adjustable Stranglehold dropouts, a Checkpoint carbon disc fork, fender and rack mounts, and Control Freak internal cable routing. It comes with a headset and is built for 12mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes, and BB90 bottom bracket.
The final word
Our highest-end gravel frameset is the ideal starting point for a performance gravel bike build. It’s covered in extra mounts that make it easy to carry your gear the way you want, it has an IsoSpeed decoupler for compliance on rough terrain, and it includes Stranglehold Dropouts that make it easy to build as a singlespeed.
Why you’ll love it
– The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places, and stay stronger longer
– This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
– Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube, and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
– Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 45c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
– Stranglehold Dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
There are no reviews yet.